Book Review - Mr. Monk on Patrol

Mr. Monk on PatrolMr. Monk on Patrol by Lee Goldberg
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Gosh, I really love these books and I'm sad that Goldberg will stop writing them soon.

Monk and Natalie head off to New Jersey to help out Randy who's not only the Sheriff in town but also the acting Mayor thanks to wholesale corruption in the city government. As it usually happens around Monk, someone gets killed, multiple crimes are solved and Monk continues to amaze with his talents.

It's nice to see Natalie and Monk progressing as characters and fun that Randy and Sharona were in the story. The book ends on a cliffhanger which makes me want to read the next one that much sooner.

View all my reviews

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020