Coincidence? I Think Maybe Not...

Steven called me last night to play a guessing game.

The question was "Who came into Jamba Juice and told him to say hi to me?"

I never play well because my first response is "Who?" then he scolds me for not taking a guess. After saying "Who?", I made a couple of guesses but he had to give me hints.

He drives your favorite car.

You think he's cute.

Do you have it yet? I got it at that point...it was the Cute Doctor.

He was in scrubs so probably had just left the hospital. He knows Steven works at a Jamba but acted surprised to see him. I say "acted surprised" because I'm not so sure. I'm thinking maybe he was setting the stage for our next (and final) appointment. Making it a little more of a friendly relationship if you get what I mean.

Or, I'm just a crazy woman reading waaaaaaay too much into it.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020