Contents of First Organic Delivery

It was like Christmas morning! (Well, not really since we open presents on Christmas Eve but you get the imagery, I'm sure.) There was a nicely packaged box on my doorstep when I got up with lots of individual items in it.

Here's what I got:
2 pears
2 beefsteak tomatoes
5 bananas
bag of kale (not sure I've ever had it, to be honest)
1 acorn squash
1 eggplant
1 head of romaine lettuce
1 cucumber
1 red bell pepper
2 pink grapefruit
bunch of carrots (with the greens still on them which made me think of the Easter Bunny - more holiday imagery for you)
1/2 dozen or so green onions

They also gave me recipe cards for the kale, eggplant and squash. The kale one calls for cooking it with bacon. Hmmm, doesn't sound too healthy but it does sound good.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020