For The Acronym Challenged

A while back, I sent out directions to somewhere and The Goat dutifully copied them down. Including, he thought the name of the place: BTW. I explained to him that it meant By The Way. Previously, I had to explain that LOL stood for Laughing Out Loud.

This morning, I read an email from Wood-Eye. I had posted LMAO on his blog which he interpreted as Loud Mouth Ass Hole. I told him, nope, it's Laughing My Ass Off and it was meant as a compliment. I wonder what he would have thought it meant if I'd put ROTFLMAO?

So, as a public service for those folks who don't text message, do a lot of blog commenting or emailing, here's a list of acronyms and their meanings.

Some of my often used favorites are WTF, STFU, SOL and BFD. But, I am a potty mouth so what do you expect?

TTFN!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020