Just Doesn't Get Old

I watched Animal House this afternoon for the gazillionth time.

God, I love that movie!

There's so many funny bits and brilliant comic acting. John Belushi stole the movie every time he was onscreen and so often without even saying a word. The world of comedy misses him. I get a kick out of seeing the young Peter Riegert, Kevin Bacon and even Donald Sutherland looked like a baby.

Oh, and the lines that I know by heart!

"Face it, Kent, You threw up on Dean Wormer."

"I'm a zit, get it?"

"Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way to go through life, son."

"Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

"It's not gonna be an orgy! It's a toga party. "

"Thank you, sir! May I have another?"

And, my all time favorite:

"Do you mind if we dance with your dates?"

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020