Typical or Stereotypical?

The club is going to serve dinner at a transitional housing center tomorrow night. I had told Sugar Daddy earlier in the week that I needed to go to Costco (he has a card, I don't) and get some stuff for the event. This morning, he called and bailed on lunch and the Costco trip so I had to call in my backup Costco member, Tyler.

We got our shopping done, he gave them his card and I paid.

As we were walking out, Tyler said, "Thanks for the 2% rebate."

Apparently, they get 2% of their purchases back on their card every year which ends up covering their membership fee.

So, one of us spent money (some of it donated by others) and will be spending time serving a meal to families who are working their way out of homelessness.

The other of us will get back 2% of the money spent.

Can you guess which one is the Democrat and which one is the Republican?

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020