Argh!

We're having a team meeting tomorrow to discuss the first 6 chapters of Crucial Conversations. I loaned my book to another manager in the company so I borrowed someone else's copy last Thursday. And left it at work all weekend. Not that I would have gotten much reading done until last night but still. Grr.

Five minutes before I left tonight, I put the borrowed copy on the middle of my desk with my keys on top of it so I wouldn't forget it. Five minutes after I left the office, I realized that the book was still on my desk. Double Grr.

I decided to go in about 20 minutes early tomorrow to skim and refresh my memory for our 9 AM discussion instead of turning around and going back to retrieve the book. Clearly, working a 10 hour day after a long Vegas weekend didn't leave my brain functioning fully.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020