Key West Update

It's a beautiful day in Key West. The Street Festival should be great!

Something to file under "I do this every year - when will I learn?" I got done working registration by 9:15 last night and dropped our car off at the condo. I've felt pretty special driving it; it's a Sebring convertible. All the kids were at Schooner Wharf Bar so I decided to walk down.

It's frakking far. I'm going to guess 2 miles. After working nearly 13 hours, it feels like 20. How do I forget that every year? I could have caught the shuttle or the Pirate Captain would have come get me on the scooter but, noooo, I somehow think a little stroll will be good for me.

BTW, the host hotel ran out of Miller Lite last night. It is my curse.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020