Like the Proverbial Candy from a Baby

I played Chick Poker tonight and the whole gang was there. I can't remember the last time when so many of them yapped so much and forgot to ante, put in their blinds or even knew when the action was on them. They were also almost all tired and ready to call it a night after a short time in. Wimps.

I took advantage of them as much as I could and turned my $20 into $36. I think I could have done better if they'd had more staying power. As it was, we probably only played about 2 hours.

It's funny that some of them think I never bluff and the others think that I always do. I feel like Phil Helmuth because I think I have them right where I want them but then they do something crazy and get lucky. The difference between Phil and me is that I don't go on a bleep filled tirade when I lose a hand.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020