Drunk Chick Magnet

I am a drunk chick magnet. And I mean that as in I am a magnet for drunk chicks not that I am the drunk chick.

Take Parrot Grande on Saturday night. The boys wandered away from the party and found some new friends in the bar. The new friends consisted of this really, really drunk girl and her alleged Father and Step-Mother. I say alleged because he didn't act like a Father. He was more like a pimp.

He kept saying, "Hey, isn't she hot? Doesn't she have a great body?" Apparently, our guys thought she was and she did. They also thought she was 25. I got a fairly good glimpse of her and she looked about as close to 25 as I do. Maybe her actual age is closer but the miles? Not so much.

We took the party to the 8th floor and guess who showed up? Drunk chick and her "parents". I tried to avoid her because I'd already had an encounter where she hung all over me but, somehow, I got trapped in her orbit when I was on my to talk to Carol. Next thing I knew, she was wrapped around me and we were sharing my cigar. That kind of thing happens to me a lot and with boys, too. I guess I'm just friendly.

I managed to break away and drunk chick wandered off to chat up some of the guys in our group. I was feeling free when, suddenly, she was back. Apparently, she'd hit on one too many married guys and was asked to leave. Who asked her is up to debate because some people say it was Julie and others say it was one of The Babes.

Regardless, she was attached to me again, crying and telling me how much she liked me. To show her affection, she kissed me on the cheek. Several times. Then, because my reflexes were dulled by beer and I couldn't move fast enough, she kissed me on the mouth.

A big, moist kiss.

Not that there's anything wrong with it but, if I were going to switch teams, it wouldn't be for some scary drunk chick with a Pimp Daddy. Really, I have nothing against kissing girls but I had no idea where those lips had been. Actually, I was afraid I did have some ideas and that's what really scared me.

My last vision of her (and I really, really, really hope it's the last) was of her waving from the elevator as she left with her "parents".

I was drunk chick free until Friday night in Vegas. There I was all happy go lucky out by the pool when, suddenly, there she was. Drunk chick two. She started up a conversation with me and the next thing I knew, she was hanging all over me, telling me how cool I was and kissing me.

This time, however, I was not quite so beer fuzzy and remembered to keep my mouth turned away so all of the kisses stuck to my cheek area.

Yep, I'm a magnet.

I also got kissed on the neck by a drunk boy that night, too, so I guess it's not just drunk chicks who want to mack on me.

Somehow, TRS managed to miss all of that action. I think he's a little disappointed at missing the girl on girl part.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020