A Night With The Pups

The club had its annual evening at Phoenix Greyhound Park last night. It's always a fun time and I usually win some money. I say usually because last night I tanked it, had no wins and gave up early. I should have followed the lead of the Young Prince. We asked him which number he liked and he had a good streak of picking at least a show dog. Of course, he gave us the same number for most of the races. But, hey, you can't argue with success.

Pick number 5!

Who would have thought that the Jello-Shot Prince would have such a savant for an offspring? He must take after his Mom.

Cute couple!

I've been working on lining up my boys since they keep getting older while I do not. I've got to wait 19 years for this one. I'm sure he'll be worth it. ;-)

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020