Book Review - Deja Demon

Deja Demon: The Days and Nights of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom (Kate Connor, Book 4) Deja Demon: The Days and Nights of a Demon-Hunting Soccer Mom by Julie Kenner



My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars

I picked this up at the library somewhat by whim. I like the series but I'm not in love with it so I don't breathlessly wait for the next book to come out.

Deja Demon finds Kate facing the return of two demons from her past who are out for revenge. She also has her daughter jonesing to become a Demon Hunter, her first husband returned from the grave and wanting his family back and, because her new life is in suburbia, she has to put together the neighborhood Easter egg hunt.

Oh, and she's still trying to keep her Hunter life a secret from her current husband who's still in the midst of his campaign for political office.

This was good. I did get a bit frustrated that Kate didn't seem to put the clues together fast enough. However, there were some twists that I didn't foresee.


View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020