Crazy Demon

George gave me quite the scolding when I got home from Vegas last night. Then, she ran around like a lunatic for hours. She jumped from floor to couch to chair to table to kitchen counter then started all over again. I tried to wear her out with the laser light but that didn't seem to decrease her energy level at all.

I worked late tonight and it's more of the same insanity. She spent 1/2 hour jumping on some invisible creature that she saw crawling on the wall and she's been on the table and counter so many times that my floor is completely wet from water bottle residue.

I could tell that she missed me, though. This morning, she woke me up four times for lovin's. Then three more times for gnawin's.

I missed her, too. I really like our early morning lovin's despite the early start to my day. The Rocket Scientist is willing to do lots of things for me but I think he would draw the line at letting me scratch behind his ears while he purrs at the crack of dawn so I had to go two days without the lovin's.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020