Feeling Better

George was still pretty out of it this morning. She wouldn't eat her kitten food or drink any water but she would eat her treats out of my hand. I felt bad leaving her for work but it's hard to call in sick for your baby when your boss knows your baby is a four legged hairy demon.

I came home at lunch and she was a little perkier. She actually met me at the door but still wasn't interested in eating or drinking. The Vet's office called to check up on her and they didn't seem to think she was behaving in an extraordinary manner.

Steven came over around 5 to check up on her. I was stuck at work until 6 then I had to head over to The Rocket Scientist's to feed his cats. Yep, I'm cat juggling this weekend. Steven reported in that she was eating and drinking a bit and had the energy to hide from him.

When I got home, she was almost playful. She drank some water for me and scarfed down a bunch of treats. I knew she was really feeling better when she tried to nose her way into my dinner.

She finally realized she has stitches and started licking them. That's a big no-no. So, I got out the cone and put it on her.

The cone didn't last long. She had it off in less than a minute and is currently sleeping all curled up next to it. I guess she thinks it's a new toy. At least she isn't licking her stitches. Which is icky.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020