New Toy For The Baby

I took Amy's advice and went to Petsmart and bought George a toy that, in theory, should keep her entertained when I'm not around. The feather moves around in a random pattern and can be set to go all the time or in 15 minute increments up to two hours.

We brought it home last night and she did play for it for a while. But, then she got bored and ignored it. I was hoping I could set it to start at a certain time like 3 in the afternoon. Then, she would be tired by the time I got home and not so into attacking me. However, you're apparently not allowed to leave your cat unattended with these toys. It says it on the label. If they won't play with you watching, you're supposed to go stand behind a corner to be out of eyesight and still keep an eye out.

You've got to be kidding me! What person sued the cat toy company that they have to put that warning on there? Like you don't leave your cat home alone all day when he or she could eat anything in the house?

It didn't take very long into playtime for the toy to get dumped over. I thought it was broken but it recovered and still works. Not that she's interested in playing with it so that's $24.99 down the tubes. Well, less because I did use a coupon.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020