I Should Have Taken The Water Pill

Bitter, table for one!

I had our Biggest Loser side bet well in hand. As of Sunday morning, I'd lost 5 pounds since our last weigh in and I was ahead of everyone else. Just to be on the safe side, I was really good all week. I only drank one night and I rode that stupid bike twice. Twice!

So, what happened? I woke up Thursday morning up 1.2 pounds since Sunday. How many pounds did I lose the side bet by? 1 stupid gained for no reason pound!

That just goes to show you. Exercise and alcohol abstention gains you absolutely nothing in your path to trying to be healthy. I've learned that lesson, believe you me!

There was some good out of the whole contest. Sugar Daddy lost 30 pounds, I lost 21.5 and Dave lost 17.5. T was our slacker team member. I'm not sure he lost anything at all. He blames throwing his back out several times but I'm not sure he modified his diet all that much to compensate for lack of exercising.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020