Flying South

I'm out of here early tomorrow morning for my annual Key West trip. It's Meeting of the Minds, our national convention. There are 2,500 people registered and I'll get a chance to meet a lot of them since I'm working as the Registration Assistant.

The Pirate Captain and Unruly Julie are already there. Julie tortured me by sending a picture of the rooster that is living right outside our condo. I'm sure that frakking bird will be waking me up at 3 AM every morning. Since I plan on going to bed around 2, that's going to tick me off.

However, you legally can't do anything to the chickens and roosters in Key West so my threat of making chicken soup would only get me in jail if I actually carried it out. That frakking rooster knows it, too, I'm sure.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020