Cruise Planning

About 20 of us AZ folks are going on the Atlanta Parrot Head's Annual Cruise in March. Some of us got together yesterday to plan our shore excursions. In typical Parrot Head fashion, the group discussion started off well structured but soon broke down into uncontrolled chaos (can there be controlled chaos?). Despite the side-conversations and multiple off topic stories, we managed to come to a consensus on several excursions.

I didn't really need to be there because I told my roommates, The O'Malley Babes, to just pick the activities and I'll go along with them. I figure I spend 49 weeks a year telling people what to do and when and how to do it. I want to spend my three weeks of vacation going with the flow and not having to make any decisions beyond "Shall I have another beer?" Since the answer to that question is usually "Of course.", I can pretty much power down my brain and give it a much needed rest. (Am I geek or what? Power down...)

Here's our itinerary (yes, I would like it if you're a little envious):

Saturday - Ft. Lauderdale departure
Sunday - At Sea
Monday - San Juan, Puerto Rico
Tuesday - St Thomas, USVI
Wednesday - Antigua
Thursday - Tortola, BVI
Friday - At Sea
Saturday - Nassau, Bahamas
Sunday - Ft. Lauderdale arrival

We're flying into Lauderdale on Friday and apparently taking a side trip to a Cheeseburger in Paradise restaurant before hitting the pre-cruise party at a nearby hotel.

At least that's what they told me we were doing.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020