Direct Quote from the Guinea Pig

"This is really good. I'm going to have seconds"

I guess we can declare the pork roast experiment a success. It tasted great and there was no tragic kitchen fire.

I'm going to have to be careful about what I say about Grandpa's handyman jobs...he read that I had other tasks besides the shelves and he was a little leary. Next time, I'm just going to surprise him once he's trapped in the house.

The other task was way easier than the shelves, though. I asked him to put back my duct/vent covers. They were this icky metal color and I spray painted them white. I really like white. Unfortunately, they need another coat to look really good.

Since I have people coming over for a Euchre Tournament tonight, I had a dilemma. Leave them down and have open ducts showing or put them up knowing they were going to need to come down again. I chose to put them up. Hopefully, no one looks up towards the ceiling.

The bathroom shelves, while a little troublesome getting up, look good and I started moving some of my 437 knick knacks in there as decoration.

Everything is finally getting ship shape. At this rate, I won't have any more fix-it jobs for Grandpa. I think he'll probably be pretty happy about that since he can move on to picking out furniture and decorations.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020