I Blew It...

I think I have to give up one of my Tasty Morsel dreams due to my own honesty.

I was talking at work today about Steven setting up my DVD and VCR this weekend when one of them asked, "How old is your son?"

There's just no point in lying since Sugar Daddy glories in telling people Steven's age so everyone knows and, since Steven is a freakishly tall 6'4", it's hard to pretend he's still 12 or so when people see him.

I replied, "22." The Morsel did give me the requisite shocked look then said something to the effect that he thought I was going to say 7. I tried the line, "I was only 7, it's in the Guinness Book of Records." He wasn't buying.

I'm guessing (not that I really thought there was a chance) that the Morsel's not going to want to go out with someone who's got a kid only 3 years younger than he is.

I guess I need to raise my age bracket...all right, it's officially 26 to 30 from now on. Or, until Steven hits 25.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020