Presents!

I finally got my Christmas presents from Sugar Daddy. Only a month late but worth waiting for. The first one was one he forgot that he had even ordered. (I find if funny that he's on NASCAR.com's mailing list only because of buying me gifts.) It's a Jimmie Johnson Team 48 blanket that will be perfect for snuggling under while watching TV. Grandpa will so not approve of how it goes with my decor since he was clearly disgusted at seeing the JJ action figure on one of the living room shelves the last time he was over.

The big gift was something I suspected and hoped he would buy me. It's a Canon 8 color printer that is supposed to be awesome for photos. I can't wait to use it but I have to make room for it in my second bedroom/office. That means more unpacking. Ugh. Should be good incentive to get 'er done though.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020