What Would Freud Say About This?

I had the kookiest dream last night.

My friend Andrea (she's a work buddy) and I were standing in line to see President George W. Bush at an event. We were in line with a bunch of Parrot Heads and they were making us practice doing Fins Up (hands together over the top of the head) like we didn't already know that. Apparently, W was going to perform and needed us to add some audience choreography.

W did make an appearance and it was literally a song and dance show. He came out singing and doing a soft shoe with some backup dancers. There were several songs with costume changes and at some point, Andrea was talking to him but she was babbling nonsense as she had a really high fever. W looked confused (as I suspect he does 24-7) and I had to explain to him that she wasn't feeling well and I didn't understand her either.

I have no idea what it all means but I can't get the picture of W doing the Sharks/Jets dance from West Side Story out of my head. So I got that going for me.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020