I Just Can't Seem To Learn This Lesson

I usually eat dinner on the couch in front of the TV. I know, you're not supposed to but when it's just one person, it seems silly to eat at the table. Plus, I can get two things done at once so I look at is an efficient practice.

The problem is, I keep forgetting to not watch Bones while I'm still eating. There's always some sort of decomposing corpse on it and that doesn't sit too well with dinner. Especially, if it's a raw, err I mean, rare steak.

I actually remembered to bypass it at dinner time tonight and watched Boston Legal instead. But, then I went and had some dessert and wouldn't you know it? Right after I sat back down with a piece of cake, I queued the DVR for Bones.

I managed to tough it out - course, I could have paused the show until I was done with the cake but what would be the challenge in that?

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020