Toga, Toga, Toga

It looks like the O'Malley Babes are getting into the toga business. Not only are they making my toga, they're now doing Roger and Todd's, too. Todd's getting his in Sponge Bob material and I have to admit I'm a tad jealous of that.

But, Kathy O and I are going to look quite fetching in our matching parrot head material. Kathy's top got cut a little low. Low enough to cause a Janet Jackson incident so they need to make a little adjustment there. The rest of us only need minor, if any, modifications. I, being the trampy one, wouldn't mind having mine hemmed up a little shorter but I'll probably end up adjusting the length with my sash. Mary and Roger are each in a different pattern but we all have one thing in common - we will be colorful.

I can't wait to see the group picture on the cruise. 400+ Parrot Heads in togas. The rest of the ship's passengers will be talking about us for years to come.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020