New Toy!

I got a new toy from Amazon today. It's a Canon PowerShot SD500 digital camera and it's awesome!

I've been thinking about getting a new digital for a long time but I wanted a teeny-tiny one that I can easily keep in my pocket. In the digital camera world, teeny-tiny means really expensive so I've been holding out. After all, I get to borrow Sugar Daddy's camera for trips so the need wasn't urgent. I was also kinda hoping he'd get me one for my birthday. I am that spoiled.

SD found me a tempting deal yesterday, however. The price was right. Very right. I snapped it up and also got a 1 Gig memory card which should hold about 300 pics at the highest quality.

We had it shipped to work and it came in today in time for our Fat Tuesday festivities. The pics came out great and I couldn't be happier with the size and weight. It's going to be perfect for my upcoming trip!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020