It's A Woman Thing...

So, I'm sitting at my desk this afternoon when I feel and hear a snap.

It was the underwire in my bra. Just broke right in the middle. I was on the phone with one of my "boys" so it could have been caused by some inadvertent heavy breathing, I suppose.

How annoying. See, (this is for you guys) the wires do serve a purpose: they shape. When they break, the shape changes. Fortunately, I don't think it was visually noticeable to anyone but me. Instead of feeling like "O", I felt like "()". I hope you can get the drift from that...

At least the wire didn't poke out at the top. I've had that happen to me a few times. Imagine having a dull ice pick trying to push into your flesh, very slowly. That leaves a mark.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020