Llama!

My friend Cyndi lives on a horse property and actually has several horses. I hate horses for many reasons but let's just sum it up as they're evil.

While everyone else wanted to go look at her new foal, I was enticed outside by the fact that her neighbor has llamas. Awesome!

Cyndi said there was a friendly one named Kai but we heard it as Kyle and decided that's just a better name. So, Kyle it is. And, Kyle is, indeed, friendly. We walked up to the fence and called him over and he came. He had a buddy who followed behind but was too afraid to get close to us.

This is me petting my new friend Kyle.

I tried to get a picture of Kyle's bad llama teeth but he wasn't in focus when he smiled. His buddy gave me a further away smile, though.

What's wrong with my teeth?

Kyle was very sweet and let me pet him for a while. They seem like nice animals though apparently they will spit on you. Which is gross so I don't approve.

I promise not to spit because we're BFFs!

Can't wait to visit him again. Of course, I had to send a picture to my Llama Hot friend, Ashley. She was very jealous which pleased me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

This Is How Fat Thinks

In Memory of My Mom

Good Time