Summer Practical Joke Idea

I suspect this will only work when it's really hot out.

Empty one of these and screw the top back on:


Put it in the cabin of someone's car where they won't readily see it.

The heat will change the pressure on the bottle and make it randomly crack. The sound is much like a rock hitting the windshield or the side of the car. Of course, it will make the sound when the car is stopped as well, which is what will drive the person really crazy.

How do I know?

It took me three days to figure out that the empty in full sight in the back seat of my car was making that cracking noise. Drove me to the point of fury, in fact, when I was driving and then when I heard it when the car was off.

Yes, I live to be an example to others.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020