Afraid of the phone....

I am scared, actually more like anxious, to answer my phone at home. It has been such a bad few weeks at my job and, every time my phone rings, I'm really afraid it's someone from work calling to tell me about yet another problem. No, I don't have caller ID and if it is work, I can't let it go to the machine as they'll then call my backup...who is Sugar Daddy and you can imagine that wouldn't go over all that well.

I was actually happy to find Shorty on the other end of the line the other night, despite having to answer the question, "Do you have your tree decorated yet?" with a "No."

It will get better...it will get better...it will get better...

Update at 9:52...the phone rang, I answered and it was Sugar Daddy with another problem. And you thought I was just being dramatic.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020