Scared Me There For A Minute

A guy at work said to me today, "I saw pictures of the Parrot Head Cruise on the internet."

My mind immediately starting racing...which pictures could they be? Are there any incriminating ones of me out there? Did I at least look somewhat sober?

I'm sure I had a 'deer in the headlights' look on my face when I asked him "Which cruise?"

He said, "The toga one."

Whew! What a relief.

He had been looking for directions on how to make a toga and found pictures of the Atlanta Parrot Head Cruise. They have a toga party night on one of the formal dinner nights.

So, good news that he didn't find any pictures of me.

Bad news is that I'm going on that cruise in March so there's potential for me to end up on that site eventually.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020