Sad...But Happy, Too.

I guess I have to accept that Pabla is really leaving since she's heading off on her road trip to her new life in GA. Think I've been in denial a bit.

We've had so much fracking fun over the years...and, though I'm sure we'll have lots more fun in the future, it just won't be as convenient. I mean it's not like we can just hop over to a cowboy bar in Cave Creek when the urge hits. It's going to take some planning and some travel. Oh well, we both like travel and we're both planners so we got that going for us.

I am very happy for her and her new opportunity. Everyone's life is so much better when they really enjoy their job and it sounds like she's having a blast at hers.

Here's to a safe trip for Pab and the menagerie!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020