Made A Dent, At Least

After a couple of hours at Chandler Fashion Center and Mervyn's, I've managed to get a lot of the old Christmas shopping done.  Whew, I feel better.  Yesterday, I was freaking out that I was way behind the 8 ball this year.  Don't know if it's just Retail Therapy in general or checking off my list that made me happier but I'll take it.
 
Does this ever happen to you?  You're out shopping for everyone else in your life and you come across something that you want/need and it's on sale.  A little voice in your head says, "No, you're Christmas shopping and you need to spend your budget on gifts."  Then, another little voice says, "But, its a really good deal and you want/need it so you might as well buy it now."
 
The second voice is usually louder in my head.  Last night, I bought a new pair of tennies (which I really did need) and three bras for myself.  Bras are surprisingly expensive and one of those things where, when you find the brand/style/fit that works for you, that's the only brand/style/fit that you're going to buy.  Hopefully, they come in different colors.  Anywhooo, they were 30% off so I had to stock up.
 
And, before you pervs ask, they were all in boring white and, no, I won't model them for you. 

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020