I Wonder if FEMA Can Help?

I finally got the piece to fix George's filter so he won't sound like a pot of boiling water. I tried to take just the top part of the filter out so I wouldn't have to drain the whole tank. As I was pulling on it, it went snap.

I had broken the water tube inside the filter, effectively making the filter useless.

Great.

George had been sharing an electrical outlet with the answering machine since the move so he'd been limited to either the filter or his light. I told him, "Well, at least you can have your light back on." I switched it on and he looked pleased in his happy fish way.

I left for the store and found upon my return that the light had gone out. It's busted.

I'm now waiting for the tank to spring a leak.

Poor George.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020