Merry Christmas!

While it may kill me, I'm going to stay offline until Monday (OK, maybe Sunday night). Going to the parents this afternoon to set up the luminarias, have chili for dinner and open presents. Yeah, we're a Christmas Eve opening presents group.

And, it may come as a big surprise, but I'm actually unpacking today, too. It's not so much that I'm into it. The big motivating force is realizing that Pab is moving over a month later than I and going half way across the country with a full house of furniture and she'll most likely be unpacked before I am. That's sad.

Tomorrow, it's back to the parents for dinner with the extended family and friends and maybe a movie.

Have a safe and happy holiday (whichever holiday is your choice to celebrate)!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020