Damn Christmas Cards!

I love sending Christmas/Holiday cards. Every year, I get several different styles and specifically choose who gets which one. There's usually a somewhat politically incorrect one, an adult humor one and a cute one that's sweet enough for your Grandma.

I usually try to send them out the weekend of Thanksgiving. It's nice to have the task off my place and I just know people are dying for my annual letter. Last year, after Christmas, I picked up a bunch of cool cards at Barnes and Noble on sale. I put them away for this year so I didn't buy any new cards.

While I was packing, I thought about just where I had put them. I couldn't remember. Fortunately, I did find them and put them in the top of a box that I was sure I would be opening soon. Of course, since I've developed unwillingtounpackitis, I didn't find them.

Tonight, I actually cut open almost every box (except those labeled books) to try to find my cards. No dice.

I did stab myself with my pocket knife, though, so I got that going for me.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020