Biggest Loser Update

We had our 5th weigh-in on Thursday. There's only 1 month to go and some people have gotten very serious and some have given up.

I was one of the serious ones. I totally smoked my team and won this month's $100. We've decided to keep our side bet going even after the contest is over. I'd like to take more of their money so it should be a good incentive to keep going.

It's been good for all of us. Sugar Daddy is down 25 pounds, I'm down 17.5 if you count their scale but actually it's more like 12. When we did the first weigh-in, I had about 3 pints of water in me and it was after a big lunch. Both T and Dave are down, too.

The reason I won is that I've been diligent on following my 12 week plan of counting points and exercising. Parrot Grande cost me a couple of pounds but I should have those off by early next week then it's back on track to losing. This was week 4 of the plan so next week is when I move up to two workouts a week. That should speed things up.

They haven't posted the month's total results yet. The company is down nearly a thousand pounds though.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020