Got The Digits

I think it's been well established that I'm a Trop Rock musician groupie. As part of my stalking, er, befriending them, I've started collecting their phone numbers. It started with Kelly McGuire's number because Mark Mulligan gave it to me when I offered to pick Kelly up at the airport. I also have Jerry Gontang's, Bob Karwin's and Matt Wahl's.

Just so you know, I don't call them at 2 in the morning and ask, "What are you wearing?"

Pirate Rick called me Friday afternoon. "Guess whose cell phone number I have that you don't."

I replied, confidently, "Brent Burns' but I'll have it tomorrow."

I told Brent the story on Saturday night and he immediately gave me his number. He then suggested I call it to make sure it was right. I did and he answered, "Kelly McGuire."

That Brent! Have I mentioned lately how adorably funny he is?

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020