Ready For Some Serious Racing!

There's a bright light in sports for me, despite the Brady debacle. It's time for the Chase! I have ten races to watch Jimmie Johnson go for his third consecutive Championship.

I actually missed Sunday's race at Richmond where he got his fourth win of the season. They moved the race time and day because of Hannah and The Rocket Scientist told me it was going to be at 1 on Sunday. Not really thinking about it, I assumed 1 our time so I turned on the TV to find…nothing.

Doh! It was 1 EST, 10 our time and the race was over. I hopped on to NASCAR.COM and saw a victorious Jimmie on the home page. That was definitely the sports highlight of the day. By like a 1000% percent.

I'm going to be much more diligent on catching the rest of the season. Jimmie's been on fire of late and I expect he's going to tear through the field like he did last year.

Go Team 48!

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020