What to Choose?

The whole time I was riding my bike tonight, I kept myself going by thinking about more bread pudding which I will have guilt-free since I worked it off already.

I haven't decided on my other two courses at Cowboy Ciao, though. My friend T told me the Chopped Salad was amazing and that I must have it. Unfortunately, it has salmon in it. Blech. I think I'll have to wait and see if the soup entices me else it will be salad for the First Course. The Testosterone Salad for the Second Course is where I'm leaning right now. The Bourbon-Soaked Cherries are calling my name.

Here's what's on the menu:

First Course (choice of):
• Daily Soup
• Ciao Mixed Greens with Tomatoes, Dried Cranberries, Pepitas and Gorgonzola
• Chef Bernie’s Unusual, Addictive, Original (and widely imitated), Stetson Chopped Salad with Smoked Salmon

Second Course (choice of):
• Testosterone Salad with Port-Charred Tenderloin, Bourbon-Soaked Cherries and Maytag Blue Dressing
• Crispy Black Tiger Shrimp with Sweet Corn Grits and Chile Sauce
• Exotic Mushroom Pan Fry With Avocado, Tomato, Cotija Cheese and Grilled Polenta

Third Course (choice of):
• Boda-licious Bread Pudding: with Dried Cherries, Cranberries and Pine Nuts, Honey/Orange Ice cream and Praline Sauce
• Elvis at the Diner: Banana Cake with Peanut Butter/Chocolate
Mousse, Malted Ice Cream in Chocolate Cream soda, Fleur de sel Potato Chips
• Le Lap of Luxury: Lemon Tart, Lavender Shortbread Crust, Seasonal Berries in Lavender Syrup, Lemon/Lavender Crème Fraiche Ice Cream

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020