Book Review - Queste

Queste (Septimus Heap, Book 4) Queste by Angie Sage



My review


rating: 3 of 5 stars

I had some difficulty in getting into this book. At over 500 pages long, I think some of the beginning could have been cut without missing anything out of the story and still leaving a substantial book.

However, once I did get involved in the story, I read the last several hundred pages in one sitting. Queste (finally) finds Septimus, Jenna and Beetle off to find Nicko and Snorri who had been left back in time at the end of book three. There are several villains working against them and some hope for a turn around to good for at least one of the bad guys.

Good stuff, great for young readers. I think the series is a tad too juvenile for me but would be perfect for kids who aren't quite ready for the darkness of the Harry Potter books.

View all my reviews.

Popular posts from this blog

February 2020

March 2020

May 2020